Visit this maker's website: Cliff O'Dell Handmade Knives. "Hello, I'm Cliff O'Dell and I'd like to thank you for your interest in Cliff O'Dell Handmade Knives. I'm a member of The Knifemakers' Guild and the Texas Knifemakers and Collectors Association.I've always enjoyed collecting, using and working on knives, however college and an Air Force career kept me from serious pursuit of the field. After retiring from the Air Force in 1999, I began collecting knives in earnest and in 2003, began making my own knives full time.Using ancient, as well as state of the art materials, I offer folding knives of my own design with liner lock mechanisms; my specialty is Gents' folding knives. Many of my knives are one of a kind, and will not be duplicated. Each knife is constructed, by me, and made from a variety of steels: carbon, stainless, and other maker's specialty damascus. My blades are ground from raw bar stock using the stock removal method."
- Damascus and Gold Lip Pearl LinerlockBy: O'Dell, CliffDate Added: 04/18/16Price: $750.00
- SplinterBy: O'Dell, CliffDate Added: 12/02/11Price: $545.00
- TalonBy: O'Dell, CliffDate Added: 09/16/11Price: $600.00
- TalonBy: O'Dell, CliffDate Added: 09/16/11Price: $425.00
- City SkinnerBy: O'Dell, CliffDate Added: 08/05/11Price: $500.00
- Talon XBy: O'Dell, CliffDate Added: 08/05/11Price: $425.00