Mel Pardue started making knives in 1957. His first contact with a Custom Knifemaker was with Frank Centofante. According to Mel, "I truly believe that without his help and friendship, I would not be here today, involved in Custom Knifemaking and the commercial Knife industry". Mel joined the Knifemakers Guild in 1976.
- Early LinerlockBy: Pardue, MelDate Added: 06/19/17Price: $195.00
- Tanto LinerlockBy: Pardue, MelDate Added: 04/21/16Price: $245.00 Sale Price: $200.00
- Tanto LinerlockBy: Pardue, MelDate Added: 12/18/15Price: $425.00 Sale Price: $225.00
- Framelock FolderBy: Pardue, MelDate Added: 06/01/15Price: $275.00 Sale Price: $175.00
- LDC-3 #3By: Pardue, MelDate Added: 11/06/14Price: $495.00 Sale Price: $275.00