Rotella, Richard A.
I made my first knife in 1976 burning out my Dads electric drill onto which I mounted a hard grinding wheel clamped up in a vise. It wasn't much to look at but I still have it and use it all the time. I operate a one man shop in the beautiful LaSalle section of Niagara Falls NY making knives part time. I am self-taught and learned from trial and error and books since there were no how-to videos or the internet when I got started. I use primarily 154cpm steel heat treated by professionals which is the only operation I don't do myself. I strive for a highly finished knife and try to make each one better than the last. I take no orders and prefer to sell completed knives which gives me the freedom to work when I want to. I worked in water distribution and sewer collection industry for many years. I have loved knives for my whole life and think of what they represent to our history as a species and am happy I have the ability to fashion such a useful tool. Thankyou for your interest in my work. firstname.lastname@example.org R.A Rotella Knives on FB
- Loveless Style Chute KnifeBy: Rotella, Richard A.Date Added: 01/07/20Price: $450.00
- Boot Fighter - Loveless StyleBy: Rotella, Richard A.Date Added: 01/16/17Price: $445.00 Sale Price: $390.00
- 4" Drop Point HunterBy: Rotella, Richard A.Date Added: 11/28/16Price: $295.00 Sale Price: $255.00
- 6" Fighter - Loveless StyleBy: Rotella, Richard A.Date Added: 08/15/16Price: $475.00 Sale Price: $400.00
- 4 3/4" Utility Hunter - Loveless StyleBy: Rotella, Richard A.Date Added: 12/09/15Price: $265.00
- 4 3/4" Chute Knife - Loveless StyleBy: Rotella, Richard A.Date Added: 07/15/15Price: $445.00