Smith & Sons Knife Company
What was once a hobby, has become our family's business. At Smith & Sons Knife Company, we pride ourselves in creating knives that will stand the test of time. Our knives are tools, intended to be used, expected to perform and yet, beautiful enough to hand down for generations to come. No craftsman can fully overcome the hindrance of poor quality materials. Similarly, expensive materials are just that, expensive materials, in the hands of an inferior craftsman. That's why we believe it is imperative to focus on both. Our knives are built onsite, by our family. We heat treat and temper our blades in-house under very tight tolerances, producing superior edge-holding capability. We understand that it takes just the right balance of hard work, experience, skill, and God-given talent to transform raw materials into heirloom quality products. We hold one another to very high standards because we care what leaves our shop. After all, it's got our name on it!"
- Ultralite A-HEXBy: Smith & Sons Knife CompanyDate Added: 12/22/14Price: $250.00 Sale Price: $195.00
- A/TBy: Smith & Sons Knife CompanyDate Added: 11/03/14Price: $350.00 Sale Price: $325.00
- FinBy: Smith & Sons Knife CompanyDate Added: 12/17/13Price: $375.00 Sale Price: $340.00
- Medium HunterBy: Smith & Sons Knife CompanyDate Added: 12/06/13Price: $650.00 Sale Price: $595.00
- Ultralite SkinnerBy: Smith & Sons Knife CompanyDate Added: 08/09/13Price: $260.00