Daniel Winkler began making knives in 1975 and became a fulltime bladesmith in 1988. He earned accreditation as a Master Bladesmith from the American Bladesmith Society in 1993. Winkler Knives is a limited production company that custom manufactures a diverse line of high performance edged tools. It was established in response to requests from within the SOF Community for specialized breaching tools and has become widely acclaimed for its no frills approach to tactical and rescue operations. Winkler Knives’ products boast attributes such as tapered or skeletonized tangs, no-glare finishes and multi-option carry systems. Each tool is made from specialty steel best suited to the intended use of the equipment. Our unique processes, executed by craftsmen under the direct supervision of Master Bladesmith Daniel Winkler, result in handmade knives and axes without custom made prices.
- Weapon Retention ToolBy: Winkler KnivesDate Added: 04/02/20Price: $195.00
- Sgian Dubh Neck KnifeBy: Winkler KnivesDate Added: 03/11/19Price: $150.00 Sale Price: $100.00
- Upswept Fixed BladeBy: Winkler KnivesDate Added: 11/08/16Price: $295.00 Sale Price: $225.00
- Crown Stag SkinnerBy: Winkler KnivesDate Added: 10/26/16Price: $245.00
- Forged File Neck KnifeBy: Winkler KnivesDate Added: 09/21/16Price: $275.00
- Forged Neck KnifeBy: Winkler KnivesDate Added: 09/20/16Price: $575.00
- Damascus Neck KnifeBy: Winkler KnivesDate Added: 09/20/16Price: $495.00