Born from the theater of war and designed by an experienced soldier, Darrin Sirrois, the Lite-Fighter-X is a "tactical fighter" ready to take on any mission. A flat grind leads the knife's edge with a harpoon style upper spine wedged and optimized for entrance and exit wounds. The deep thumb grooves are precisely placed for a positive, friction-free grip when it matters. The handle is skeletonized to create a perfectly balanced knife.
- Military all-purpose utility knife
- Ergonomic handle design to fit all needs
- Nitro-V steel for edge retention and durability
- Stainless steel handle hardware for stronger handle construction
- Tumbled finish holds up to wear and tear
- Blade Length: 4.75"
- Cutting Edge: 4.75"
- Overall Length: 9.5"
- Blade Material: Nitro-V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.187"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Coarse Textured Orange and Black G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.57"
- Sheath Material: Boltaron with Tek-Lok
- Weight: 8.1 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 12.0 oz.
- Designer: Darrin Sirois
- Made in the USA
Has some sheath scuffs, otherwise excellent condition.