- TAG Heuer Calibre S Electro-Mechanical movement, a Swiss hybrid-quartz automatic that combines mechanical parts with quartz precision
- Double-sided anti-reflective, Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal; Luminescent hands and markers
- Solid 42-mm satin finish stainless-steel case with screw-down caseback; TAG Heuer S Link satin finish stainless-steel bracelet
- Two Function Modes: Time and Chronograph; Chronograph function to 1/100th of a second precision; Tachymeter bezel
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Featuring an exclusive electro-mechanical movement developed and patented by TAG Heuer, this Link Calibre S men's watch (model CJF7110.BA0587) combines mechanical and quartz timekeeping to offer unrivaled functionality thanks to no fewer than 230 components--including 5 bidirectional motors, ensure very high-precision functions. Its intuitive, easy-to-read chronograph offers 1/100 of a second precision and offers measurement of simple time, split time, and two periods of time that follow at very short intervals. When not used as a chronograph, the two half-moon subdials indicate the date (with a perpetual calendar applicable until 2099). It has a black dial face with shining silver hour markers and luminous hands. It's matched to a stainless steel bracelet band composed of satin-finished S-shaped links, and the watch case is topped by a tachymeter (used for measuring time over distance). Other features include an anti-reflective scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, and water resistance to 200 meters (660 feet)--
Comes with original box, extra links, papers and COA dated 10-15-2007. Has a new battery. New condition.