From Monkey Edge where it was originally sold: The Predator is one mean blade! This super stout flipper clocks in at 13 ounces and 11 inches long, and looks just MEAN! Inspired and designed to be a very large tactical folder that you can tuck into a large pocket or clipped to your gear. Huge Wharncliffe style blade with big upper swedge and partially sharpened top edge. Steve went full throttle on the design and execution of this knife, and you can really see it in the details.
- Sexy Monkey Edge FRAG Pattern machined on the full titanium frame
- Two tone frame finish with satin finished flats with blue/purple anodization, and matte natural channels.
- Fuller grooved with drilled holes
- Dazzle camo inspired finished blade with two tone satin/flat finish rarely done by Steve
- Copper ringed pivot and frame screws
- Large titanium pocket clip with blue anodized finish
- Large slot for lanyard or attachment on butt end of frame
- Large flipper doubles as blade guard
- Stout frame easy to manipulate in gloves while staying relatively light (for its size)
Comes with leather pouch. Excellent condition.