The Kasta is an excellent combination of size, strength, speed, and style and perfectly suited for everyday carry. The reverse tanto blade transitions into a comfortable handle that can be choked up on or back on depending on how much reach you need. The titanium frame features stepped milling that is comfortable to hold and to look at, especially when combined with the flush blue/silver lightning strike carbon fiber inlays. The stylish blade and handle pairing comes from polish designer Grabarski "Kombou" Grzegorz, who has a number of designs with Bestech already that we really enjoy. Keep an eye out for something that speaks to you...this Kasta is nearly throwing itself at us.
- Blade Length: 3.46" (88 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.72" (120 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.19" (208 mm)
- Blade Material: M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.150" (3.8 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Two-Tone
- Handle Material: Milled Titanium with Blue/Silver Lightning Strike Carbon Fiber Inlays
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Designer: Grabarski "Kombou" Grzegorz
- Made in China
Comes with original box, zippered case and papers. Excellent condition.