It seems like smaller knives get respect equivalent to their size, very little. Most people don’t look at a subcompact lightweight car and think “high-performance vehicle”. That estimation can change when it’s revealed that little clown-car disproportionately packs 350 horsepower and a high-speed racing package. Stature doesn’t always accurately represent ability and performance, as exampled in the Spyderco Dragonfly. Its cutting ability is unequal to its diminutive package and innocuous name. The small-knife–big feel, works through providently executed ergonomics and premium components like CruWear blade steel, and a carbon fiber handle. Shape also matters - the full flat-ground blade has a spine cusp providing the thumb a natural settling place, controlling the cutting edge. The carbon fiber handle hits all the correct pressure points in the hand and has a purposeful flat shelf at the base where the pinkie finger rides as a leveraging point. Deep pocket wire clip.
- Blade Length: 2.28" (58 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.88" (48 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.58" (142 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.33" (85 mm)
- Blade Steel: CruWear Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.098" (2.5 mm)
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Pocket Clip: Wire (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Model Number: C28CFPBK
- Weight: 1.8 oz. (51 g)
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
Comes with original box and papers. Excellent condition.