The Muninn by Bawidamann Blades is one bad-to-the-bone tactical blade. It features sharpened rippers on the top for gripping bone/cartilage, jimping near the butt end for thumb and index finger, as well as jimping on the spine for the palm. It's made from 0.178" thick CPM-Cruwear tool steel with a black Cerakote finish and durable full tang construction. The great handle ergonomics and design make this knife comfortable in both the forward and reverse grips. It's a simplistic, straightforward design that is purpose built for dangerous combat situations where a firearm may not be accessible. The knife ships in a boltaron sheath with PUP mounting attachment system and was proudly made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Cutting Edge: 2.75" Main Edge, 1.5" Secondary Edge
- Handle Length: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 6.6255"
- Blade Material: CPM-Cruwear Super Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.178"
- Blade Style: Hawkbill
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black Cerakote
- Handle Material: Bawidamann Walkure VZ Milled Black Carbon Fiber
- Handle Thickness: 0.69"
- Sheath Material: Boltaron with PUP Mounts
- Weight: 5.1 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 7.3 oz.
- Designer: Ben Bawidamann
- Made in the USA
Discontinued. Comes with original sheath. Excellent condition.