The Model 2 is a robust hammer poll tomahawk with an aggressive 4.125" cutting edge. Combine that with a straight handle makes it a well balanced tool that offers incredible cutting capability. In addition to the sharpened main edge, the Model 2 has a true hammer at the back of the head making it a great companion around camp. The bearded design allows for a high grip, facilitating more accurate fine motor skill work. The Model 2 features a black powdercoat finish for corrosion and wear resistance. Included is a bottom-eject, molded kydex sheath and low-ride M.O.C. straps for belt carry.
Great for: Camp | Utility | Backpack | Throwing | Preparedness Kit | Emergency Tool
- Black Drop-forged 1060 carbon steel head
- Contoured and faceted Tennessee Hickory Handle
- The Bottom Eject scabbard is compatible with all of our MOC mounting solutions.
- Overall Length: 15.25in
- Head Length: 6.75 in
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.125 in
- Weight: 23.5 ounces (without sheath)
- Blade Material: Drop forged 1060
- Finish: Black Powdercoat
- Handle Material: Tennessee Hickory
- Sheath: Kydex scabbard with Low Ride MOC Straps
Comes with original packaging. New from maker.