Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight C223POR - CTS-XHP Blade - Orange FRN Handle - CUTLERY SHOPPE EXCLUSIVE
The long awaited Cutlery Shoppe Exclusive Para 3 lightweight is finally here! Spyderco's best-selling Para 3 folder certainly revolutionized what's expected of an EDC folder. This new lightweight takes this proven design to the next level of lightweight performance. Lighter than it's G-10 handle cousin, this P3 incorporates injection-molded FRN (fibegrlass reinforced nylon) scales and a streamlined version of their patented Compression Lock mechanism. This ultra-light Para 3 is 30% lighter than the G-10 version. The blade is FFG (full flat ground) and crafted from Carpenter's CTS-XHP nitrogen enriched high-carbon chromium steel. This steel offers the perfect mix of edge retention, hardness and corrosion resistance. The generous lanyard hole and reversible deep-pocket wire clip round out this Para 3's features, providing right or left side tip-up carry.
- Category End Use: EDC
- Blade Steel: CTS-XHP
- Blade Grind: FFG (full flat grind)
- Blade Length: 2.91" (74 mm
- Length Open: 7.21" (183 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.29" (109 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .145" (3.7 mm)
- Hole Diameter: .55" (14 mm)
- Lock Type: Compression Lock
- Handle Material: Orange FRN (fiberglass-reinforced nylon)
- Tip Carry: Tip-Up
- Clip Position: Ambidextrous
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (68 g)
- Made In: U.S.A.
Comes with original box and papers. Has a custom mokuti clip installed. Comes with original clip.