RMJ teamed up with Bawidamann Blades in 2012 to create a lightweight tomahawk that is fast in the hand and different than other tomahawks; thus the Ragnarok was born.
The Ragnarok 14" is a full tang tomahawk made from .270" 80CRV2 carbon steel and features grippy 3D contoured Black G10 handle scales. The handle end features a one of a kind pry-bar feature, and the holes provided in the handle allow for the addition of paracord to help lock it in to your hand for aggressive use. The Ragnarok is your high-end skeleton key that gives you access by prying, chopping, cutting and smashing!
Great for: CQB | Utility | Backpack | Preparedness Kit | Emergency / Safety
- Overall Length: 14 in
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.5 in
- Thickness: .270 in
- Weight: 1 pound, 5.6 ounces (without sheath)
- Blade Steel: 80CRV2 Carbon Steel (HRC 56-57)
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Blade Coating: Black Cerakote
- Sheath: Molded kydex Bottom Eject sheath with Low-Ride M.O.C. straps
In the box: 14" Ragnarok Tomahawk, Kydex Sheath with Low-Ride M.O.C. Straps, User Documentation
Comes with original box and papers. New from maker.