For many people, the PM2 is just about perfect. It would be easy for Spyderco to rest on its laurels, and continue to produce this icon of the knife industry as we all know it, but that's not the Spyderco way. Blade HQ and Spyderco have teamed up to take the Para 2 to the next level, with these anodized aluminum handle scales. Not only do they add a bit of strength, but because they negate the need for full steel liners, they make the knife a little bit lighter, too. We chose CTS BD1N blade steel, a very fine-grained steel that uses nitrogen to equally spread carbides, making for an incredibly sharp edge and good toughness.
- Satin CTS BD1N stainless steel blade with Spyderco's signature Round Hole opener.
- Washer pivot system for buttery-smooth opening.
- Orange anodized, "Cosmic Arc" textured 6061-T6 aluminum handle.
- Spyderco's excellent Compression Lock for maximum safety and accessibility.
- Four-way pocket clip that can be oriented for tip-up or tip-down carry on either the right or left side.
Comes with original box and papers. Excellent condition.