Feed yourself and your pride of ownership with these exquisitely crafted titanium chopsticks. Designed and engineered by world-renowned custom knifemaker Alan Folts and manufactured under the Foltsum™ brand, these chopsticks are beautifully crafted from solid 6AL 4V titanium stock. Their two-piece construction allows them to be conveniently carried when not in use, yet assembled in seconds thanks to a precision threaded joint. Machined in painstaking detail, they feature three different surface finishes, including a bead blasted area near the tip for a secure grip on food, a satin-finished center section, and a rich color-anodized handle section. Machined accents at the top and center add both a touch of style and a thoughtful grip texture that complements their perfect balance.Remarkably strong and lightweight, these elite eating utensils are also 100% corrosion resistant, completely food safe, hypoallergenic, and easily cleaned with ordinary soap and water. They come complete with a ballistic nylon carry pouch with dedicated pockets for all four pieces and a heavy-duty Velcro® closure.
- Dimensions: 9.25” x .249”
- Material: 6AL 4V Titanium
- Handle Section Finish: Annodized Satin Case Color
- Centre Section Finish: Raw/Satin
- Tip Section Finish: Bead Blasted
- Weight: 1.74 Ounces (Chopsticks) and 3.13 Ounces (w/ Pouch)
- Pouch: Brown nylon w/ dedicated pockets for all four pieces and a heavy-duty Velcro® closure
- Pouch Dimensions: 5.50” x 1.90” x .95”
- Country of Origin: Handmade In The USA
New from maker with original box.