The versatility of a camp knife. The awesome chopping power of an axe.
None of the dead weight of either.
All serious adventurers know that a camp axe or a large bushcraft knife (usually both) are critical for any deep journey into the wild. They also know what a pain in the A$$ it is to lug them around.
A story 10,000 years in the making. Inspired by the simplicity of Stone-Age man's flint hand axes, and refined through modern technology. The patent-pending Axxis Hand Axe is a knife/axe bushcraft tool that does the job of many.
With 21st century materials and technology at our disposal, we made your primary bushcraft chopper, STRONGER, LIGHTER, BETTER so you can adventure FARTHER, DEEPER, FASTER.
The Axxis is:
- A knife when you need kindling or to prepare a meal.
- A camp axe when you need to clear a campsite or build a shelter.
- A full-size axe for felling giants and splitting logs.
○ Material: D2 Tool Steel
○ Thickness: ⅜ inch / 9.5mm
○ Overall Length (OAL): 7 inches / 180mm
○ Blade Length: 5.3 inches / 135mm
○ Weight: 14.2-14.6 ounces / 403-414g
○ Heat Treat: 55-56 HRC
○ Finish Type: Titanium Nitride (TiN)
○ Sheath Weight: 1.2 ounces / 34g
The Axxis, became available for preorder via Kickstarter on 2/20/2020. Since then, we migrated to Indiegogo and overfunded or campaign with pre-orders by 224%!
Check out our original campaign on the Axxis Kickstarter page.
Has some light scuffs and scratches, otherwise excellent condition. Comes with kydex sheath.