The iconic Native has been a mainstay of Spyderco's American-made production line for decades. Now all the highly evolved performance features of this incredibly popular design have been distilled into a compact gentlemen's folder with a 2.47" blade. Its full-flat-ground CPM-S30V stainless steel blade includes a prominent index-finger choil that flows seamlessly into the contours of the textured G10 handle scales. The result is a compact, ergonomic package that still offers a full, four-fingered grip and excellent control. This version of the Lil' Native goes a step further by adding their high strength Compression Lock mechanism and a low-profile deep-pocket wire clip that is reversible for left or right-side tip-up carry.
- Blade Length: 2.47" (63 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.10" (53 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.47" (88 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.94" (63 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.7 mm)
- Blade Style: Leaf-Shaped
- Blade Grind: Full Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Textured G10
- Locking Mechanism: Compression Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (68 g)
- Made in the USA
Comes with original box and papers. Excellent condition.