This Aqua Salt by Spyderco features a black FRN handle. Has a satin blade that has .118" thickness and 1.129" depth, hidden tang construction. H1 steel. Has a black molded plastic sheath with belt clip. Has some light scuffs, otherwise excellent condition.
Savvy knife users know that most of a blade’s real work is done within the first few inches closest to the handle. So how much blade is enough? The new Spyderco Enuff series answers that question in triplicate, offering three utilitarian fixed blades that provide all the function you need and nothing you don’t. Flat ground from VG-10 stainless steel, they all feature the same full-tang handle design capped with Bi-Directional Textured injection-molded FRN scales. This listing is for the clip point blade profile and comes complete with a molded polymer sheath.
- Blade Length: 4.78" (121 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 4.38" (111 mm)
- Overall Length: 9.33" (237 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.118" (3 mm)
- Blade Steel: H-1 Ultra-Corrosion-Resistant Steel, TiCN Coated
- Handle Material: Black FRN
- Sheath Material: Polymer
- Weight: 4.7 oz. (133 g) Knife Only, 7.0 oz. (198 g) with Sheath
- Grind: Hollow
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
Has some light scuffs, otherwise excellent condition.