The Kansept Prickle, a Max Tkachuk design, is a slender front flipper knife. The idea of a gentleman's knife has been around for a while, and it inspires some of the knife world-s finest cutters. A mark of a true gentleman's knife is a sleek profile, a quality build, and some unique style. One of the Prickle's unique features is its front flipper. This opening style requires practice and skill, making it that much cooler to show off to your friends—it's like flipping open a lighter, but instead of fire, you get 3.5" of wicked-sharp steel.
The Kansept Prickle comes in different colors, materials, and styles. Find your favorite and introduce it to your collection—or use it to start one!
- Black stonewashed drop point blade made from 154CM stainless steel.
- Front flipper opener with a ball-bearing pivot.
- Black G-10 handle scales with bronze hardware.
- Liner locker made from steel.
- Milled, right-side pocket clip for carry.
Comes with original black G10 Scales, extra hardware, box, papers and nylon case. Excellent condition.