A first of its kind. The truly ambidextrous assisted push-button brings versatility to a new level. AXIS Assist strength with the added ergonomic benefit of the push-button. To close the knife, depress either button and fold the blade closed.
The 665 APB Assist features a 154CM stainless steel blade. This is an American-made premium grade stainless steel originally developed for tough industrial applications. Known for its best all-around qualities, it offers great corrosion resistance with good toughness and edge quality. The drop-point blade has a slow convex-curved drop in the point which characterizes a drop-point blade. This blade format lowers the point for control but adds strength to the tip. It is a very popular blade shape and is a great all-around blade format.
- Mechanism: Ambidextrous push-button assist with integrated safety
- Blade Style: Drop-point
- Blade Steel: 154CM stainless steel (58-61 HRC)
- Handle: Blue and black contoured G10 with stainless steel liners
- Blade Length: 3.6" (9.10 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.124" (3.15 mm)
- Open: 8.41" (21.36 cm)
- Closed: 4.81" (12.22 cm)
- Weight: 5.46 oz. (154.79 g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.59" (14.99 mm)
- Made in USA