The Kansept Reverie, designed by Justin Lunquist, is a stylish front flipper knife that is built to work, and is a joy to fidget with. It has top-shelf materials, smooth action, and tight tolerances that manifest undeniable quality. This pocket knife is a step out of the ordinary, offering something unique, completely functional, and visually interesting.
- Stonewashed blade made from CPM-S35VN stainless steel.
- Easily operated front flipper with a ball bearing pivot.
- Timascus scales over black stonewashed titanium liners.
- Steel tipped titanium liner lock.
- Right-side, tip-up carry titanium pocket clip.
Comes with original box, sheath and papers. Has a few scratches, otherwise good condition.