The Dragonfly 2 is one of the most size-efficient folding knives ever created, especially when expressed with a straight-edged Wharncliffe-style blade. When that blade is crafted from tough, wear-resistant K390 tool steel, the result is a compact, powerhouse cutting tool that will take and hold an exceptional edge. Like the standard Dragonfly 2, this knife also features a user-friendly back lock and a reversible deep-pocket wire clip, but its linerless FRN handle is molded in the signature blue color of Spyderco’s K390 family of knives.
Please note: K390 is a high-performance, non-stainless steel that can rust if cared for improperly. Always make sure to clean and dry your blade after use, and apply if needed.
- Blade Length: 2.28" (58 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.89" (48 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.33" (85 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.58" (142 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.098" (2.5 mm)
- Blade Material: VG-10
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Handle Material: FRN
- Handle Color: black
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Pocket Clip: Wire (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Model Number: C28FP2WK390
- Model Name: Dragonfly 2 Lightweight Wharncliffe K390
- Weight: 1.20 oz. (34 g)
- Made in Japan
Comes with original box and papers. Excellent condition.