This Exclusive Spyderco Manix 2 XL features Red G10 scales and a black frame and pocket clip. The full flat ground 4V steel blade is DLC-finished with a plain edge. The recipe for success starts with an exceptionally strong lock manufactured using precise tolerances and adds a blade honed from exotic high-carbon stainless steel. The conclusion is the Manix 2 XL. The C95 is an assembly of small seemingly inconsequential features that added together result in one of the strongest knives from Spyderco to date. Outstanding ergonomics are the result of the convenient slide lock, the relationship between the blade’s weight, and the handle's shape. These little things result in the smoothest possible opening/closing and reliable and comfortable cutting. A knife that fits perfectly in your hand!
- Manufacturer: Spyderco
- Model: Manix 2 XL
- Designer: Spyderco
- Overall Length: 8.94 Inches
- Blade Steel: CPM-4V
- Blade Length: 3.88 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.130 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.10 Inches
- Handle Thickness: 0.45 Inches
- Type of Lock: Ball Bearing Lock
- Carry Position: Tip Up, Right and Left
- Country of Origin: United States
- Weight: 5.20 Ounces
Comes with original box and papers. Excellent condition.