The UPK-M2, is fundamentally built on the M1 and offers optimizations to the design while maintaining the original slim outer dimensions.
To list a few:
- Additional front handle grooves for improved grip
- Larger Wider blade with more acute primary bevel angle with no increase in handle dimensions, improves slicing resistance by reducing drag.
- Shorter bolt-lever action stroke, easier to open by reducing reach required while maintaining the length of sharp edge (witchery used)
- Improved blade play tolerances through improved blade rail design
- Hidden hole added behind the lanyard loop, easier debris cleaning and lube access
- 3 Position Bolt Action OTF Operation
- 3.25” 440C Heat treated Blade
- Multi-Purpose Saw
- Bottle Opener
- Box Wrench Sizes: 9 SAE/Metric
- Dual: 9/16"(15mm), 1/2"(13mm), 3/8"(10mm)
- Solo: 7/16", (12mm), 1/4"
- 1/4" Bit Driver Driver (T-Handle) with retention
- NdFeB magnet(removable)
- Wire Stripper fixed V-blade
- Tungsten Carbide Glass Breaker Tip with Center-Punch Action
- Deep Carry Concealed Pocket clip
- holds up to a 1.5" Belt Width
- Integrated Lanyard Loop
Multiple position locking system designed to handle tough use.
Knife pattern: Hybrid Tanto Custom Multi-tool Blade Pattern
Blade length: 2.9in(Euro measured) 3.2inch(tip-choil)
Blade grind and micro bevel: Flat Sabre Grind, wet ground and sharpened to preserve the temper all the way to the edge
This one has a dual finish, one side is one finish, the other side is another. Comes with original packaging. Excellent condition.