- 42mm case width, 22mm lugs, 50mm lug to lug distance, approx. 12mm thick
- WR to 300M
- Superluminova on the dials and hands for superior low-light visibility
- Beautifully shaped domed sapphire crystal
- CuSn8 bronze Case
- Powered by the Swiss/Sellita SW200-1 automatic movement
- Comes with black leather strap attached and a black NATO strap
Living with Bronze
Bronze will patina over time and it can/will react to sweat on your wrist. It's normal for that patina/oxidation to transfer to your wrist from time to time. It's harmless and will wash/wipe off. It can be a surprise if you're not expecting it. Part of the nature of bronze metal. Personally, I love the way the metal will change character over time. A couple things to keep in mind. First, if you spend time swimming in the ocean, you’ll want to do a quick rinse of the watch in clean water. Second, you’ll also want to rotate bezel to make sure there isn’t anything stuck in there. And, once the watch is completely dry, I recommend unscrewing the crown then screwing it back. I’ve noticed that with the way bronze oxidizes it can bind up both the bezel and crown if you’re not paying attention to it.
Comes with original box and papers. New condition.
This one has no # on it so anyone can wear it, even if you aren't a Brawler currently.