This Spyderfly 2 Balisong by Spyderco has a satin finished blade. Handle is black G10 over stainless steel liners and stainless steel paper-clip style pocket clip. Comes with original box. Excellent condition.
Spyderco's original SmallFly was a uniquely different "spin" on the balisong or Filipino butterfly knife. Now this remarkable design is back with a full-flat-ground drop point blade profile crafted from CPM-S30V stainless. Like the original, it features skeletonized twin handles with full stainless steel liners and peel-ply-textured scales. The Round Holes at the butt end of both handles reflect Spyderco's iconic trademark and help achieve optimal balance for high-speed manipulation. A spring-loaded latch attached to the "free" handle secures the handles together in the closed position, while the removable wire pocket clip may be attached to either side of both handles as both a carry option and tactile index.
- Blade Length: 3.37" (86 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.00" (76 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.50" (114 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.60" (193 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Full Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Spring-Loaded Latch
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Wire (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (94 g)
- Made in the USA
Factory second. Excellent condition.