We Knife Company
We Knife Company has been around the game for a long time but has only recently begun manufacturing their own designs. They started by manufacturing OEM designs for other companies and have gained a reputation in the industry as a name you can rely on. Their products are innovative, beautiful, and extremely well-built so you can rest assured you're getting a supreme quality product at a great price.
The 914 Anodyne is a limited edition compact integral flipper that is feature-laden and ideally suited for everyday carry. It's near unnoticeable in the pocket, at a mere 1.48 ounces, and every surface is contoured for maximum comfort. The carbon fiber inlays add elegance to the aesthetic while the carbon fiber pivot collar also serves the purpose of preventing the blade from overextending. It features a replaceable lockbar insert, ceramic bearings, excellent jimping on the flipper tab and thumb ramp, and a perfectly located lanyard hole. The Anodyne is limited to just 100 pieces so if you like this tough little EDC knife, you better act fast.
- Blade Length: 2.35" (59.8 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.17" (80.5 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.52" (140.3 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.94" (2.4 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Flamed Integral Titanium with Carbon Fiber Inlay
- Handle Thickness: 0.52" (13.1 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 1.48 oz. (41.9 g)
- Carbon Fiber Pivot Collar/Overtravel Arrestor
- Made in China
Comes with original box and COA. Has a couple light scuffs, excellent condition otherwise.