No matter what you need a knife for, the Iron Wolf will serve you well. If you need a tactical knife for a deployment, this knife has the size and strength to shine. If you're a hunter or outdoorsman looking for a super tool to take with you out in the bush, this is it. And if you happen to just be a collector or daily knife carrier, the enjoyment the Iron Wolf will bring you cannot be measured. We love the simple look of the clip point blade with its full-length fuller, finger choil, and blasted then stonewashed finish.
- Blade Length: 3.875"
- Cutting Edge: 3.625"
- Closed Length: 5.25"
- Overall Length: 9.0"
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.160"
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Stonewashed Titanium with Micarta Inlays
- Handle Thickness: 0.58"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Stainless Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 6.3 oz.
- Designer: Matt Westberg
- Hand Stropped Razor Edge by Matt
- Made in China by We Knives
Comes with original box and makers card. Excellent condition.