The Brachial is a Persian-style design collaboration with Bastinelli Knives bringing a uniquely styled piece to the Microtech lineup. We love everything about this knife. From its look to its ergonomics, industry-leading action, and materials; it will serve you well for years to come. It's also suited for a myriad of applications ranging from EDC to tactical and literally everything in-between. Includes a frag-pattern machined finish for additional grip, an excellently designed pocket clip, and a hidden lanyard slot that will accommodate 550 paracord. This is one heck of a knife, get it while you can!
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Cutting Edge: 3.375"
- Closed Length: 4.75"
- Overall Length: 8.125"
- Blade Material: Blade steel for this year will be M390
- Blade Thickness: 0.161"
- Blade Style: Trailing Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Material: Milled Black 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Handle Thickness: 0.545"
- Locking Mechanism: Button
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.37 oz.
- Designers: Bastien Coves and Tony Marfione
- Made in the USA
Comes with original box and papers. Has some scuffs, otherwise excellent condition. #2252 and dated 03/2023