Jenny Wren is the traditional name for a small, brownish-grey bird found in the Northern hemisphere. Its covert colors help it to disappear into its surroundings and its highly adaptive nature makes it a tenacious creature in new environments. These characteristics spawned the namesake for RMJ’s Jenny Wren - a no-nonsense hawk that is a lightweight and compact field tool with a wickedly aggressive profile. Developed to meet the requirements of a fixed blade knife in weight while retaining the tenacity and psychological advantage of a tomahawk, our RMJ Jenny Wren TAD Edition is a rare opportunity to get your hands on one of these hand crafted masterpieces.
- The Chrome-Moly 4140 steel construction combined with a skeletonized tang results in a tomahawk that is nearly indestructible.
- Exclusively available through Triple Aught Design is the hammer-poll head. Benefitting from the small footprint and low weight of this tool, the user will feel less of a drain on the body and a speed advantage during use and will enjoy the easy accessibility of having an axe and a hammer during camp prep.
- Unique in its size, the Jenny Wren is small, but incredibly intimidating psychologically. This advantage makes it useful for situations where carrying a gun for self-defense is not an option.
- The bottom eject, jump-ready Kydex scabbard has been updated with a flared opening. This additional flare makes for easy indexing of the blade once your task is complete. The scabbard can be configured as a sling or shoulder strap for easy carry.
The latest variation of our Jenny Wren TAD Edition exhibits field-ready upgrades to include:
- Shortened beard to allow the user to choke up on the axe for fine detailed work without fear of catching the blade
- Extended pinky catch for added stability during aggressive and heavy chopping.