Unlike other mass produced multitools, Multitasker utilizes "best in class" materials and production methods to achieve build quality that is head and shoulders above the competition. For example, instead of cost-saving investment castings, Multitasker employs CNC machining (and solid billet steel material) to make the plier head and other major components. G10 scales, commonly used for tactical knives, are selected to help insure a slip-resistant gripping surface. Aluminum-bronze washers and rust resistant Ti CarboNitride (TiCN) treatment on the pliers help provide for maintenance-free operation.
That's why Multitasker is quickly becoming THE tool of choice for leading training professionals as well as elite military/law enforcement agencies. No other multitool can compare.
- CNC machined pliers (D2 tool steel)
- Non-slip G10 scales
- 3/8” hex for LaRue mounts
- 1/2” hex for scope rings
- Dual lug M4 castle nut spanner wrench / bottle opener + screwdriver
- 3/32" pin punch with 8-32 male thread for OTIS cleaning kit compatibility
- Radiused tip carbon scraper
- 3" D2 tool steel knife blade
- Pocket clip (removable)
- 1/4" magnetic bit driver with M16A2 FSP adjuster
- Includes 10 hex bits for the most commonly used AR accessories
Blade Steel: D2