Rod "Caribou" Chappel named his business, "Davis Custom Knives", after his grandfather Roderick Davis. Rod began making knives around 1973, possibly earlier, and studied his craft under Gil Hibben and Harvey Draper. Rod's knives incorporate his many diverse talents, culminating in both artistic and functional designs rooted in his deep appreciation for perfection. Rod passed away in 2017.
- Chief JosephBy: Chappel, RodDate Added: 04/26/16Price: $4,750.00 Sale Price: $1,799.00
- Camp KnifeBy: Chappel, RodDate Added: 04/07/15Price: $450.00 Sale Price: $250.00
- Fish KnifeBy: Chappel, RodDate Added: 02/26/14Price: $450.00 Sale Price: $350.00
- American Freedom FighterBy: Chappel, RodDate Added: 02/13/14Price: $800.00
- "Toothpick" Dagger/ FighterBy: Chappel, RodDate Added: 02/13/14Price: $450.00