I've been a scrimshander since 2006 and started engraving and making knives in 2011. Using the stock removal method I mostly make art knives, linerlock folders, and a few slipjoints usually made from mosaic and carbon damascus for blades. The liners, spine, and bolsters are made from 410 and 416 with natural materials for handles. As far as subjects, portraits and nudes are what I'm best at and what I get the most request for. But I can also do other subject such as wildlife scene, nautical, etc. I also customize factory knives such a Case and Buck as well as take on custom projects on clients knives and other scrimshaw and engraving projects. 95% of my work is done on fossil mammoth ivory from Siberia and Alaska, also a few others on pre-ban elephant, pearl and micarta.
- Scrimshawed SlipjointBy: Case Knives, Farrell, DanDate Added: 05/02/17Price: $895.00
- Trapper - 24k Gold Engraving and Double Nude ScrimBy: Farrell, DanDate Added: 06/02/15Price: $875.00
- Trapper with Engraving and ScrimBy: Farrell, DanDate Added: 01/07/14Price: $925.00 Sale Price: $800.00
- Trapper w/ AbaloneBy: Farrell, DanDate Added: 09/21/12Price: $800.00
- Corian FolderBy: Farrell, Dan, Sanders, MikeDate Added: 06/29/12Price: $995.00 Sale Price: $800.00
- Scrimshawed Linerlock Folder #1646By: Farrell, Dan, Sanders, MikeDate Added: 12/16/11Price: $825.00