We Knife Company has been in the game for a long time but has only recently begun manufacturing their own designs. They started by manufacturing OEM designs for other companies and have gained a reputation in the industry as a name you can rely on. Their products are innovative, beautiful, and extremely well-built, so you can rest assured you're getting a supreme quality product at a great price.
The 2101 Miscreant 3.0 combines Brad Zinker's one-of-a-kind build construction with We's top-notch manufacturing process for a knife that hits all the right notes. This is the smaller EDC-friendly companion to the 913 Miscreant, which is one of the largest knives that you can even get from We. It features the same drop point blade shape, this time in CPM-20CV. The full titanium handle measures a measly 0.36" thick, weighing just 2.29 ounces, so it carries like it's not even there. The squared-off handle is We's contribution to this compact collaboration and we like both the look of it and the feel you get in the hand and the pocket. It may not appear it but this knife is extremely ergonomic during use and we love its ultra-precise, clean look.
- Blade Length: 3.02" (76.8 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.84" (97.5 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.86" (174.3 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.13" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Gray 6Al4V Titanium with Satin Holes
- Handle Thickness: 0.36" (9.2 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Caged Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 2.29 oz. (65 g)
- Designer: Brad Zinker
- Made in China
Comes with original box, zippered case and papers. Excellent condition.