We Knife Company has been in the game for a long time but has only recently begun manufacturing their own designs. They started by manufacturing OEM designs for other companies and have gained a reputation in the industry as a name you can rely on. Their products are innovative, beautiful and extremely well-built, so you can rest assured you're getting a supreme quality product at a great price.
The 913 Miscreant combines Brad Zinker's one-of-a-kind build construction with We's top-notch manufacturing process for a knife that hits all the right notes. It's definitely large enough for tactical usage while still being compact enough for everyday carry, as are all Brad's knives. The Miscreant, in particular, is larger than most of his knives - with a 4" blade, 8.81" overall - but it still disappears in the pocket thanks to its ultra-slim form factor. The full titanium handle measures a measly 0.37" thick, weighing just 2.76 ounces, so it carries much more like a Kershaw Leek than a Spyderco Military, which it is much more comparable to than the former. The squared-off handle is We's contribution to this collaboration and we like both the look of it and the feel you get in the hand and the pocket. This is a knife that will pass the reach test more often than not and will probably knock a host of other knives out of your EDC rotation.
- Blade Length: 4.00" (101.6 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.81" (122.2 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.81" (223.8 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.13" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Black 6Al4V Titanium with Gold Anodized Holes
- Handle Thickness: 0.37" (9.4 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 2.76 oz. (78.2 g)
- Designer: Brad Zinker
- Made in China
Comes with original box, zippered case and papers. Excellent condition.