Boker and Blade HQ are excited to bring this new exclusive to the lineup—the Stubby Kwaiken!
- Satin finished standard blade made of CPM-S35VN steel.
- Flipper opener with caged ball bearing pivot.
- Titanium handle scales over stainless steel liners.
- Stainless steel liner lock mechanism with finger cutout.
- Steel pocket clip set up for tip up right hand carry.
The knife industry classic, Lucas Burnley-designed Kwaiken has just been revamped! The Stubby Kwaiken has a lot of the same design features as the original, but is as small as can be while keeping it's versatility. Easy to slip in to your pocket, this knife will follow you everywhere, managing day-to-day cuts with its incredibly sharp edge. With quick opening action, the flipper tab has jimping creating traction and keeping your fingers from moving up the blade.
Comes with original box and papers. New condition.
This one has been custom hand carved and hand engraved by Tom Sterling, with a Centipede, Spider and Rotten wood theme, 24 karat gold inlays. Comes with COA.