As my blades and other products continue to gain a strong following (thank you!) and I get to know more of you through the classes I teach, I’d like to share with you my background so you can better understand how my blade designs and philosophy came to be. I am Tracker Dan, I have been a wilderness survival and tracking instructor since 1995 and a Navy SEAL since 2002, I am currently serving in the active reserves on SEAL Team 18. When at home, I teach survival and tracking, marksmanship and tactics, and hand-to-hand combat and provide personal protection for celebrities, business men and politicians (those who are worth their salt). One of my major activities is designing and making sheaths, holsters and edged weapons/tools. When I was working on farms and as a carpenter in the 1980's, teaching survival/tracking in the 1990's and operating as a SEAL in the 2000's, the importance of sharp edged tools was a necessity, in fact I knew how to make a knife “shaving sharp” by the early age of 14. This turned out to save my ass many times when being inspected by BUD/S instructors! This skill led me to sharpening 80% percent of my classmates knives which helped keep us from getting “beat” as a class. Based on that 30 year’s of experience, I learned that a knife that is thin, light and convenient to carry will be with you when you need it, as with most gear.
- Blood Shark and TrainerBy: Watson, Joe, Tracker DanDate Added: 11/19/18Price: $2,500.00
- Jungle SlimBy: Tracker DanDate Added: 10/23/18Price: $995.00
- BloodsharkBy: Gray Knives, John, Tracker DanDate Added: 09/05/18Price: $1,495.00
- Tracker Dan BloodsharkBy: Gray Knives, John, Tracker DanDate Added: 03/20/18Price: $1,695.00
- Mini Tracker HawkBy: Tracker DanDate Added: 09/27/17Price: $1,475.00
- Graymatter Hawk (Full Size)By: Tracker DanDate Added: 09/27/17Price: $1,345.00